We know that educating from home is difficult, even in the best of circumstances. Fortunately, schools and agencies around the region are actively working to make this time easier on everyone.
Whether it’s the schools, universities, and districts themselves, individual teachers, or agencies working to build out online content, there are hundreds of resources being made available for every student at every level. Here you will find direct links to public school districts, where the latest news and information can be found. Local colleges and universities’ covid-19 update pages are also listed. You will find a growing list of both local and national resources being made available to students during this time. Keep checking back, as this list will continue to grow as new material is added each week.
Free Online Resources for Educating Your Child at Home
- Open Culture is a curated list of 200 free resources for kids from kindergarten through 12th grade.
- We Are Teachers offers more than 250 amazing online educational resources.
- The Journal is an alphabetized list of free online education programs.
- Khan Academy provides free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere.
Student Food Provision
School districts are continuing to provide food for their students on a modified schedule at specific locations. Check with your local district to find out specific times and places.
Click here to find a link to your district.
Regional Colleges and Universities
- Columbus State University
- Columbus Technical College
- Troy State University
- Chattahoochee Valley Community College
Chattahoochee Valley County School Boards
For the latest school news and updates, follow the links below to your school district:
|Georgia Counties||School Board|
|Alabama Counties||School Board|